Worldwide Capital Advisory Partners LLC is a global research, analysis and advisory firm with presence in United States, Europe and Asia. Our team has experience working with some of the largest institutions in the world including the American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, Goldman Sachs, World Bank, IMF, Citibank. BNY Mellon, Bankers Trust, Fannie Mae and the Bank for International Settlements (Basel), among others.
- Vice Chairman, Member Board of Directors, Gabelli Securities, Inc.
- Board Member of Catholic Health Services, CHS (Chairman, Investment Committee)
- Former Chairman and CEO, American Stock Exchange
- Former Vice-Chairman of the Board, NASD
- Former Dean Frank G. Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University
- Professor of Finance at Hofstra University
- Former Director, Center For International Financial Services and Markets
Latest From The Blog
A recent development in the bond market has been the growth ...
In our previous blog article “CEO’s Point of View: What is ...
Big Data is one of the hottest buzzwords today, and for ...